09 December 2008

Tumblers by Tes

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 by Chelo ·
Labels: ,
My friend, Tes Tirol, came up to me and told me about some ballet tumblers she designed & asked if I wanted to help sell them to ballet students. I've been extremely busy (when was I ever not???) and so I diplomatically said, "Ok, let's see it."

Her husband, Rean, brought the tumblers and, lo and behold, oh, they are the prettiest ballet tumblers I have ever seen, in pink & lavander hues.

And, what's more, they're only P300 each!!! Steal, really.

Ssssh! Tes has other products soon to be out in the market, too. I told husband & wife to hurry up because I was not quite done with Christmas shopping.

If you love ballet items, just email Tes: tes.tirol@gmail.com.

Love the tumblers, Tes! Can't wait for the rest of the items!

1 comments:

Unknown said...
December 12, 2008 at 11:01 AM

chello, you never told me you have arrived at blogerland. are we meeting with eileen dec. 15? dinner is good for me:)

Share your thoughts