01 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Thursday, January 01, 2009 by Chelo ·
Labels: ,
I like New Year. First, it allows me to leave behind all the disappointments, failures, and hurts of the past year and face the new one with hope, excitement, and faith. Second, I like things that are new - new seasons, new goals, new plans.... They take on a deeper meaning because they are "new" in the sense that they come forth from the lessons of the past. And third, the festive air welcomes my soul into a vast avenue of endless possibilities.

Despite the bleakness that the newspapers and television offer day in & day out, I look forward to a great 2009. No matter how daunting it gets, I am challenged to rise to the occasion. I am just about ready for the bite.

Cheers.

4 comments:

Johanna Sotto ♥ said...
January 3, 2009 at 12:31 AM

weee, looking forward to a great 2009 too!
happy new year, teacher chelo! :D

Anonymous said...
January 5, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Here's to a wonderful new year!
Cheers to 2009 :)
Love you, T.Chelo! Miss you ♥

Leland B. Verceles lelandverceles@yahoo.com said...
January 17, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Follow your talents and great things will happen :-)

Paul Pajo said...
January 17, 2009 at 3:27 PM

may you and your family have a BREAKTHROUGH-FILLED 2009!

Share your thoughts