11 November 2008

Who Am I?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 by Chelo ·
Labels:
We are never without the urgent. Bills demand to be paid. Tick lists have a way of getting longer than one is quick to do. Appointments gatecrash into each other. And we are left in a frenzy, never having time to do the important, the relevant, the significant.

This is why it is necessary to come back to the basic questions: Who am I? Why do I exist? Why am I here? The answers determine what we should do, priorities we should keep, and those things we should weed out.

Nature fulfills its raison d'etre simply by being. They do not even possess half the faculties humans do. Shows us how we learn some of life's best lessons from things around us. Sans words.

1 comments:

abigail mapua-cabanilla said...
November 14, 2008 at 6:56 AM

girl, i know you! nice spot =)
check me out at
http://abimapuacabanilla.blogspot.com

Share your thoughts